Cover-Letter Entwicklungsingenieur

Das Bewerbungsverfahren für Studienmöglichkeiten, Praktika und Jobs im Ausland unterscheidet sich von Land zu Land. Auf welche länderspezifischen Fallstricke besonders geachtet werden sollte, erfahrt ihr in dieser Rubrik.
Antworten
gsoe

Cover-Letter Entwicklungsingenieur

Beitrag von gsoe » 04.03.2013, 13:32

erledigt
Zuletzt geändert von gsoe am 19.04.2013, 14:37, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

ttur9824

Beitrag von ttur9824 » 18.03.2013, 13:11

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am inspired to pursue my research and development interests at COMPANY due to it's reputation as a prestigious, innovative and growing firm in FIELD_OF_COMPANY. Therefore I would like to apply for the position of Development Engineer in FIELD_OF_WORK for your company.

During my Studies of STUDIES at INSTITUTION I have acquired extensive knowledge relevant to the job description. Specifically, in my Master's thesis I was responsible for the development of STUFF. My work introduced the work group of GROUP_STUFF to the highly innovative field of MORE_STUFF.
As per my study's curriculum I have acquired extensive knowledge of Matlab and Matview. I am very eager to expand my programming skills for the development of microcontrollers.

I believe that my qualifications and practical experience make me a perfect fit for the job and I would be a beneficial addition to COMPANY.

I have attached my resume. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,

me!

Antworten